Vinyl stickers are immensely popular right now, but aside from just collecting them, many people don't know all the places where to use them.
There are a few obvious uses, such as in a scrapbook, journal or planner, but there are also some other fun ideas that I'm going to share below.
Here are some great ideas for both kids and adults to use vinyl stickers:
- Water Bottle (wash gently)
- Lunch box
- Tablet or tablet Case
- Phone case
- Laptop or Laptop case
- A plain storage bin or storage drawers
- A wall mounted message board or calendar
- Instrument or instrument case
- Camera or camera case
Here are some ideas for kids:
- Toy guitar or instrument
- Kids table or chair (approved by the parent of course)
- Bike or scooter
- Bike helmet
- Decorate a drawing
- Make a picture around the stickers
Hope you've been inspired!!